COVID-19 Ticket Office Update
As part of our continuing focus on the safety of our community, the Center for the Arts will be closed to the general public for the foreseeable future. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form and we will connect with you as soon as possible. Important Information for Ticket Holders
Ticket Office Hours
- November 25-30: Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- December 1-12: Resume regular hours of Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-6pm
- Dec. 5 & 13: Available by phone and email for 3 hours, beginning 2 hours prior to published holiday performance times.
- December 15-18: Available by phone and email from 10am-6pm
- December 19-January 25: Closed
Patrons are required to wear a face covering at all times while on campus.
Ticket Office COVID-19 Hours and Information
Through Saturday, October 3: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by email, by phone, and open for in-person transactions
Tuesday, October 6 – Friday, October 30: Monday through Friday , 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by email or by phone
Tuesday, November 3: closed for Election Day
Beginning Wednesday, November 4: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. by email, by phone, and open for in-person transactions
How to contact the ticket office:
Email: please email email@example.com or fill out this form and we will connect with you as soon as possible.
Center for the Arts, Ticket Office
George Mason University
4400 University Dr., MS 2F5
Fairfax, VA 22030
GPS Address: 4373 Mason Pond Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030
Keep in touch