Bring a Group to the Center for the Arts
Create a memory! Whether you plan to entertain clients, get together with family and friends, or introduce your students to the performing arts, our group sales coordinator will ensure it will be an enriching and enjoyable experience for all.
The Center for the Arts offers many advantages when you bring a group of 10 or more to enjoy world-class performances of music, theatre, dance, opera, and more.
- 10-19 tickets: Save 10%
- 20-49 tickets: Save 15%
- 50+ tickets: Save 20%
Two Easy Ways to Bring a Group
- Traditional Group: Reserve seats, pay for all tickets, and distribute them to the group.
- Entourage Group: Reserve seats. Then, distribute the personalized online coupon code to your party so they can pay for their individual seats. (A per-ticket service charge is applied.) Tickets will be delivered according to each person's choice.
How to Book a Group
- Submit a Group Interest Form
- Call the Group Sales Coordinator at 703-993-8600
- Email the Group Sales Coordinator at email@example.com
The Group Sales Coordinator will contact you by phone to set up the reservation.
Benefits for Groups
- Lower ticket prices
- Access to the best seats before individual performances go on sale
- Personal assistance to plan your group’s experience
- Materials to promote your trip to the Center for the Arts (upon request)
- Pre-performance discussions prior to most Great Performances at Mason events
- Complimentary ticket for bus driver, if available