In 2021, the Center welcomes extraordinary artists, both new and returning—straight into the comfort of your home. The reimagined 30th Anniversary Season returns with high-quality, pre-recorded, and livestreamed performances. You can enjoy these Mason Arts at Home performances by purchasing an access pass for each one. Digital performances that require access passes will be announced January 28.
Get Access Passes
Only one access pass is needed per household for each concert. When selecting your access pass, you may also select your preferred price: pay-what-you-wish between $15-$45, in increments of $5. See the FAQ below for more information about this sliding-scale pricing.
February and March digital performances will be announced January 28.
Explore our extensive free Mason Arts at Home programming.
What to expect with Paid Performance Access Passes
Access passes for digital performances can be purchased on the Center for the Arts website via Tickets.com, as well as over the phone and in-person at the Center for the Arts Ticket Office. Only one access pass is needed per household for each performance. When selecting your access pass, you may also select your preferred price. Access pass prices are offered between $15-$45 in increments of $5. Online and phone purchases are subject to a service fee of $2.50 per purchase.
Access passes are priced between $15-$45 in increments of $5. This new “Pay-what-you-wish” pricing is an opportunity for you to enjoy each high-definition, professionally-produced performance at a price that works for you. Each household chooses one price for all in your home—be it one or 10—to experience the performance. We are grateful for your support at any price point to make these performances and future work possible.
This sliding price scale allows audience members to enjoy the performance even if a typical ticket price is out of reach right now. We encourage those who can comfortably purchase the $45 access pass to consider doing so. We believe the “arts create community” and together as a community, we can ensure that as many people as possible are able to experience the arts together.
We encourage those who can comfortably purchase the $45 ticket to consider doing so. This is a great way to support the Center for the Arts and our community of artists during this time when in-person performances are not possible. You may also wish to choose this option if you plan to watch together with other members of your household. Regardless of the price you choose, we are grateful to share these performances with you.
It's easier now! We learned a lot after the first two paid digital performances we offered in 2020. We've simplified the process so you can more easily enjoy these events at home.
- Purchase your access pass.
- On the day of the event, your personal access code will be emailed to you approximately one hour prior to the event from the address email@example.com. (To ensure delivery, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list in your email client.) This email will also contain the URL to watch the event.
- To watch the performance, go to the event URL in the email and enter your access code. The codes are case-sensitive. For more information on how to view the event, visit https://gmu.mylivenow.net/how-to-troubleshooting.
- The Ticket Office will be available by phone (703-993-2787) and email (email@example.com) to assist you if any problems arise when accessing the performance. The Ticket Office can assist with any issues regarding access passes and access codes.
- For technical issues with the media player, the Ticket Office will assist you in contacting the MyLive service provider. MyLive has also provided FAQ to assist in troubleshooting: https://mylive-now.com/how-to-help-guide.
- We recommend checking the browser requirements listed by MyLive and using the test cast provided in the MyLive FAQ prior to viewing.
- In the event we are unable to troubleshoot the issues on the evening of the event, most events will be available for you to view 7 days after the original air date. (Livestreams such as Broadway Princess Party are not available after the original air time.)
- The Ticket Office will happily assist you to answer any questions that may arise. The Ticket Office will be available by email, by phone, and open for in-person transactions during the hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.
- We will also be open 2 hours before the scheduled performance time until 1 hour after the posted start time.
Closed Captioning will be provided for all online content. Patrons may request additional accessible services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-993-8881. Learn more about accessibility at the Center for the Arts.
Limited quantities of free Mason student access passes will be available for each virtual performance. Free student access passes will be offered exclusively through the Mason360 platform to any current Mason student beginning two Tuesdays prior to each event.