Whether showcasing your brand in front of our annual audience of over 80,000, entertaining your clients and customers in our stylish event venues, or rewarding your employees, the Center for the Arts provides a fun, lively, and effective opportunity to enhance your business.
Curtain speeches provide businesses the opportunity to promote their brand in front of our venue seating 1,938.
The Center for the Arts lobby can be configured to a variety of standing receptions and seated table events.
The staff will work closely with you to provide technical equipment and catering recommendations for special events.
Guests gather for a pre-performance reception in the Center for the Arts lobby
We help partners build long-term relationships. Our staff recommends targeted performances to achieve each partner’s desired outcomes with a variety of customized benefit packages. Specific benefits are mutually agreed upon by the partner and the Center for the Arts’ Development Department. The following are examples of the available opportunities and benefits to corporate partners:
Season-long, Custom Performance Package, and Individual Performance Sponsorship
Special Events Sponsorship
- Educational Artists in Conversation events;
- Ticketed special events open to Subscribers and members of the Friends of the Center for the Arts;
- Elegant Grand Tier Society events; and
- The incredibly popular annual Season Announcement
- The gathering place for all donors to the Center for the Arts during each Great Performances at Mason or Family Series event
Sponsorships may include the following benefits, based on the level of support:
- Complimentary tickets, garage parking, and access to VIP hospitality area for sponsored performances
- Curtain speeches prior to sponsored performances
- Special discounted ticket rate on all 2020/2021 Great Performances at Mason ticket purchases
- VIP phone reservation line for complimentary and discounted tickets
- Complimentary use of event reception spaces, equipment, and staff support
- Behind-the-scenes and backstage tours
- Invitations to two annual major donor receptions featuring special guest speakers
- Logo on Center for the Arts website (monthly website views 70,000+)
- Article in Center for the Arts e-newsletter (list serv: 25,000)
- Social media posts acknowledging sponsorship (10,000 followers across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Logo and/or sponsorship credit on advertising campaigns (The Washington Post and Washington Blade)
- Center for the Arts program book donor list
- Center for the Arts program book advertisement
- Center for the Arts program book title page credit
- Logo and sponsorship credit on bi-annual season brochure (100,000+ local households)
- Logo and sponsorship credit on performance postcards
- Logo and sponsorship credit on ticket envelopes
- Logo and sponsorship credit on wine cups
- Center for the Arts donor wall displayed all season
- Center for the Arts lobby sign
- Center for the Arts welcome table
- Stenciled sponsor logo light beaming on Concert Hall curtain and lobby wall
Learn about additional corporate partnership opportunities to support talented Mason student artists through many annual scholarship benefit events held throughout the year.
For more information on sponsorships with the Center for the Arts, please contact:
Associate Director of Development
Corporate and Foundation Donors