Current Employment Opportunities
Please find below a list of open positions at George Mason University's Center for the Arts. To view the position details and/or apply to an open position, click on the position title and it will take you to the appropriate page on jobs.gmu.edu.
Fall 2019 Marketing Internship
The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at George Mason University seeks qualified marketing and communications interns. This position will work with Center for the Arts (CFA) marketing staff to promote events at the CFA, including but not limited to Great Performances at Mason.
Internships may have various areas of focus including:
- Grassroots outreach
- Digital Marketing initiatives such as Google AdWords and social media content creation
- Multimedia (videography/photography)
- Email Marketing
- General marketing support including proofreading, editing, archival duties, distribution of collateral, etc.
- General publicity support including compiling earned media coverage, updating press contacts and, creating press packets for performances and events.
12-15 hours/week minimum preferred. Scheduling is somewhat flexible. Internships are unpaid.
- Ability to independently manage a time-sensitive project
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Mac experience is a plus)
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Familiarity with social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Familiarity with and/or experience with paid search marketing ads
Please submit cover letter and resume to Kirstin Franko at firstname.lastname@example.org.