Volunteer at the Center for the Arts!
Volunteers are a crucial part of the operation of the Center for the Arts. Whether ushering at one or more of our many performances and events or representing the Center for the Arts at community events, our volunteers play an integral role in the success of the Center for the Arts. Our volunteers are a diverse and fun group to work with and enjoy sharing their time and talents with us.
Who can volunteer?
Volunteers must be 18 years or older and should also be friendly, energetic and outgoing.
What do volunteers do?
- Volunteer ushers work alongside the rest of the Front of House staff to ensure that Center for the Arts patrons have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending performances and events.
- Community Outreach volunteers represent the Center for the Arts at a variety of community events, staffing tables and distributing literature across the region.
- Administrative Support volunteers help in the office on an as-needed basis. Tasks include helping with mailings, stamping brochures, preparing materials for distribution, and more.
How do I apply?
- Email the file as an attachment to Megan DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the completed application to:
- Center for the Arts
ATTN: Megan DuBois
4400 University Blvd., MS 2F5
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Fax the completed application to 703-993-8650 (ATTN: Megan DuBois)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Center for the Arts. If you have any additional questions, please email our Front of House Manager, Megan DuBois email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!